We provide drug and alcohol intervention services for families and their loved ones in need.
Full Intervention to Include:
- Free initial phone consultation.
- Helping guide your family towards the best fitting rehabilitation facility for the potential alcoholic or addict. We have no affiliation with any facilities, we only provide you with options. The final decision is yours.
- Arranging and conducting Family Education to include an in depth analysis of your family’s roles: before, during, and after the intervention.
- Conducting the Intervention.
- Escorting the client to a predetermined treatment facility.
- Providing post-intervention family coaching up to 1 year based on your family’s needs.
We also provide Family Coaching.
At Synergistic we have learned that the Family’s recovery is every bit as important as the recovery of their loved one. This is why we work so extensively with you. One of the services we offer is Family Coaching/Soft Intervention. We coach families, like yours, to work together as a team after your loved one has agreed to go to treatment, or has already refused treatment.
Family Education is the first step in the healing process as it helps build the foundation for a strong support network. A united family is key to the recovery of an alcoholic or addict.
We teach you to support your loved one during the transition into a new life of recovery.
In order to educate you on what your loved one is suffering from, we implement our Family Education module, which is the same model we use during a full-intervention. We encourage you to change your behaviors by learning about, and redefining, the roles you have played in the alcoholics or addicts life.
Substance abuse is a lonely and soul crushing illness. What a fantastic show of support it is when the entire family contributes to the recovery of the individual who is struggling.
Whether this is the alcoholic or addict’s first attempt, or if they have tried several times, our Family Education can show everyone involved a new way.
Please remember, you don’t have to walk through this alone.
By applying similar techniques used during the full intervention process, we are able to help your family understand the severity of the situation and guide you through this difficult time.
1. Arranging and conducting Family Education to include an in depth analysis of your family’s roles: before, during, and after treatment, or even if treatment is refused.
2. Providing post-intervention family coaching up to 1 year based on your family’s needs.